HelpSystems webinar on Thursday, April 5th, at 2pm (GMT Summer Time, London, GMT+01:00).
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation will change the way organizations around the world approach data security—even if your center of operations is nowhere near Europe. Now is the time to take stock of your IBM i security controls and evaluate what this compliance mandate means for you.
With less than three months to go, the GDPR is set to take effect on May 25, 2018. Organizations worldwide need to prepare for compliance—or face severe fines and penalties if regulation requirements aren’t achieved.
Register for this webinar to boost your knowledge of the GDPR and discover how IBM i security solutions can help you achieve GDPR compliance.
GDPR expert Donnie MacColl and IBM i security expert Robin Tatam will discuss:
• What the General Data Protection Regulation entails
• What IT professionals should do to prepare
• What risks and penalties non-compliant organizations face
• How to know where your IBM i security stands today
• Steps you can take to get ready for the GDPR
The GDPR countdown is on, but you still have time to ensure compliance. Join this webinar to prepare yourself and your organization for success.
Go HERE for more details.