HelpSystems webinar on Thursday, April 19th, at 2pm (GMT Summer Time, London, GMT+01:00).
HelpSystems has audited thousands of IBM i servers for more than a decade, gaining extensive, real-world insight into the deployment state of IBM i security controls.
The results of this wildly popular study, the State of IBM i Security, have revealed vulnerabilities that many auditors miss—providing invaluable insight in seven configuration categories:
• Network-initiated commands and data access
• Server-level security controls
• Profile and password settings
• Administrative capabilities
• Public accessibility to corporate data
• System event auditing
• Virus scanning
Attendees also gain an understanding of:
• Why this study is important
• How the data is collected
• How to interpret and learn from the results
Go HERE to join the event.